Monday, July 11, 2005

Feeling Neutral ???

Life had been much simplier for me recently. Trying hard to get back to my normal life where I think simple and live simple. Being a happier person. Not caring so much about what happens around me and be in my own world of dream and fantasy. It's definately a happier life. It's hard to be like my old self once again. Right now, I don't even know myself. I only know a few things. I'm going to wait..... wait until dunno when... but I decided to keep waiting... keep hoping.... she can take away everything from me... but I will always have hope with me. Hope that she will change her mind some day... I came so far.... I will not give up.... I shall improve my life... I will work hard, study hard and live a better life... I'm sure she wants that for me too....

After lesson on Friday, went to Dennis house to meet up with the rest and we played a night of mahjong till morning... then clare and me went to be the first customers at Mc Donalds. After the breakfast... I continue to classes for saturday,.... was realli damm sleepy and classes were long... made some new friends and had lunch with them.... pretty nice pple I suppose... We had a Quiz in class and my group scored the highest.... so our group can have a lucky draw... our tutor came with a bag... and asked us to put our hand in it and pick something from it without looking... both the girls got their highlighter... when i reached my hand in, I felt something, long and big... so I thought that it was a big highlighter... which was something I needed for future lessons.... when I took it out... -_-"'.... it's was a permant black thick marker... what was I suppose to do with it... wah lau... anyway... it's a nice gift... I shall be happie... after lesson end at 4 pm, proceed to toapayoh mrt... then this incident happen...

Mayb due to the bombing, there was this bovine indian lady, acting as security I suppose.... she signal to me that she had to check my bag.... MMMMmmm... so she thinks that I am a terrorists... shit... i wanted to rush for the arriving train to get home early..... I was so tired...and still have to enterain this kind of stupid pple who waste my time.. sianz... bo bian... so I went over and did the following things and walked away...

*Puts bag on the security table
*Unzips bag and takes out jacket
JasunZ: Okie... you see under all these textbooks, is 10kg of TNT flakes to make bombs....
JasunZ: On the side here is a pistol... can you feel it??
JasunZ: DO I LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST TO YOU???
Stupid Indian Sercurity Officer: You very funny leh....
JasunZ: -_-''' *Storms off feeling dulan and have to wait for next train....

Haiz....suay... went home and reach ard 5 plus... had a nice bath and then slept like a pig... Aaron call me at 10pm.. telling me about working on Sunday... but I was too tried.... and I fell asleep again.... woke up next day sunday at 7am plus... hehe... sleep... damm long... super shiok.. haha... then read sms... found out that I have to work on Sunday... sianz... have to go Sheraton Hotel... coz got seminar....

Let's skip the whole part about the work thing... After work, wen to sentosa and played some frisbie n touch ruby... had a nice time.... it rained alot and we went shower....

There was such a long que for bathing.... as it was raining... there were 2 sections in the bath... 1 was the open air one and the other sheltered.... you see singaporean... haiz... think since small, mother teach them raining muz stay indoors so wun get wet and fall sick... we decided to use the open air ones.... since we were goin to bath and get wet anyway... those pple queing there stare at us as if we were aliens... haha.... after we finish bathing, then they do what singaporeans do the best... monkey see, monkey do... they started to bath in the rain... haiz.... -_-"'

After that, Bob sent me home and reach home had dinner... watch a bit of TV, chat with huiqi for a while.... then had this bad headache... it's migraine lar.... was breaking out in cold sweat... so ate
some painkillers and wanted to go sleep actually... but later not tired... so watch DVDs.... haiz.... now watch finish... bloggin lor... oops it's 2.43am... but nvm... I take off tml.... goin to spend a day with dad coz it's his bdae... but at nite got to study though... hehe... okie lar... time to sleep now and I shall enjoy myself tml... hehe

Quote: "The end of a Love relationship, is another new beginning of Love"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home