Thursday, July 21, 2005

Deep thoughts

Been a busy period. I'm rushing for classes every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Only Tues and Thurs no lessons, but these are days or rather nites for me to do my tutorials. Haiz... realli no life leh... kaoz... Time been really flying past for in recent times and there's so much to do and so little time and so little energy and my attention span and my drive is being drained away and I can't do anything about it as I got no time to recharge...

Lots happened in my life lately. As in not realli happen to me, but I witness alot of things, spoke to different pple and heard their advices on life. I like eating and having lunches with Uncle Max & Simon. They do teach me alot about life and they want me to learn from their experiences. I just like it so much listening to them. It's full of wisdom and money can't buy that.

Think, I will try to catch up with weilun this weekend with dennis as well... time to have a mini chill out session b4 dennis leave...

Okie lar... got financial accounting II tml and I tried to do the tutorial but SUCKS!!!... i dunno how to do at all... shit... die liaoz... haiz...

Quote: "If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home