Saturday, July 23, 2005

Crossroads

I would say that my life is at cross roads now. I have a few paths to choose. It's been nearly 23 years since I stepped into this world of agony, suffering, pain, hate.... Now at this very moment, I feel so very alone, lonely. I have nothing, nobody. People who made promise about being together and being there for you in times of need is not here anymore. All promises that people made are nothing but a full load of crap. To think that I honour my word. Piece of shit. I had been a fool living in this world. Being played by people whom I placed my trust in. I hate this feeling. I hate my very own existence. I see no value. I have no goals and I lost my dreams. I had never felt this way before. Never so lost. Never so alone. Perhaps this is what I had reaped. This is what I deserved. I was born into this. Someone said, "You can't control fate, but you can control your destiny" I used to believe in this and thus I had this motto "Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer" As time went by, I started to doubt it myself. Nothing is going right in my life. It's in a total mess. I had tried to improve myself. I'm so tired... so very tired... Why must I suffer everyday? There is definately a better way out. I don't want to admit defeat to life but I'm fighting a losing battle with each day that passes me.

I promised someone to become a better person. Quit the things I should. I had done it. But where is she now? I need help and encouragement from others. I cannot do this alone. I had lost my drive in everything. I'm lost... fucking lost. Disappointed in life and myself. I had totally lost hope. The only thing that I have left is my body for the soul and mind is gone. I'm indeed no longer myself.

I shall stop blogging now. Bye

Quote: "When a person loses hope, the value of his existence is lost too" -- JasunZ

~Time had proven everything~
JasunZ, Without Wax

3 Comments:

Blogger Dellaporta said...

Want to hear something pathetic? I don't have any nasty habbits to quit. I have never done anything memorable - good or bad. I am 26 still living with my parents without hope of moving away any time soon. Went to college. Graduated. And I am unemployed.

You say you are alone, but there was a time when you had someone in your life. I never had that. So relax. There are worse things than what you are going through.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Without Wax said...

Hi Maria,

Thanks from dropping by... gosh... ur from Greece... One of the places I had always wanted to visit... thanks for your encouragement... keep on searching in life... I had done my part and perhaps my time is up and over... yours might still be round the corner... Perhaps, when a person come to terms with life, he/she will set lower expections and be more easily contented with life...

I however can no longer be easily contented again... I always fight for the best and I won't settle with something on the 2nd of my list... Perhaps its the experience I went through and pple I meet that changed me into the person I am today... Sometime, I indeed wish that I can be the old me... but I can't...

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and all the best for your life...

"You only live once... live it well"

12:56 AM  
Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hey there carson...i had mixed feelings reading ur blog. for a cousin of mine had been struggling hard to cope with life.
your situation now is like an insect trapped on a spidey web. worst thing is spidey is not at home.is an abandoned web , shall i say.
well dont realy know how to explain it here. but i guess i can understand ur condition. the power of love is indeed superb.

but life still have to go on..try to forget the past...do things that makes u feel happy and worth it. mayb for now u will think that theres nothing means more than her...but trust me...its just takes longer.

The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but on how happy others can be, because of YOU. ~In search of eternal happiness - where art thou?~ Too many times we stare too long at the closed door that we ignore the one that has been already opened for us....

whenever i said ...ill be there for u..i mean it ok...just that depends on u whether u r willing to tell me o not :)
mayb distance its a main problem between us.
hey i will be going to singapore for a day this month end...
not sure bout the date. hope can meet u up.
wil be coming with a friend of mine. please don tell ur papa ok...want give him a suprise :P kakaka

cheer up carson....

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home