Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Be alive!!!

Recently, I'm undergoing the process of "moving the mountains" in my life. Got this quote after chating with dennis and clare. Juz came back from the Guys session behind my house along the seaside.... chat alot... talk about the old times etc.... some real quality time b4 clare leaves again on thurs...

As said, I'm changing myself again... and it's for the better. I wan to be more alive... although I'm always like hyper and noisy when I'm with my friends, that's another kind of alive. I wan to be alive in my life now. I wan to realli start living.... living for a reason... living for myself... face my feelings.. don't keep it any longer... realli do what I wan to do and achieve.... Be alive!!!

I like to realli care more for the pple around me.. be real and true to the pple ard me.... be who a part of me was used to... showing real care instead of juz making it up and not realli care... it's tiring sometimes but I'm sure it's worth it...

Life is indeed everchanging.... I always make important decisions to change myself and my life after thinking for sometime.... Juz now, as we were chatting at the sea.. a large part of time, the 2 was toking abt topics that was of no concern to me... so I sat on the rock and act like I was a sage... actually, I was pondering on Life... erm... actually my life.. how to improve it... I'm always trying to come out with new values and principles to add them either to my must do list or must not do list.... So I came out with a few just now and I think they will improve my life... so I shall see how it goes b4 I introduce it to the blog.... muz do test marketing mah.. hehe...

Basically, on Monday, went fishing with Dad and evening time go for my first lesson on Financial Accounting II.... the lecture was boring and the stuffs that the lecture taught, I can read myself... hopefully it's coz it's juz the introduction onli lor... bring on the real hard stuffs man... hehe... So today work is super busy... in the end can't reach my target.... and work can't finish... but come to think of it... what for set target that u can easily reach..... so I shall continue to test my limits as and when I can... and if you can finish your work... what for employ u in the company... hehe... my own theories again... haha...

This weekend will be goin KL on business trip... excited... first one... hehe.. although KL, sure I will learn new things again.. good.. will be happie about it.. heeee...

K lar... kind of tired now... got a long day ahead... shall hit the sack now.... buaiz...

Quote: "Every stumble and turn is a lesson learnt"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home