Sunday, June 05, 2005

An ugly side of life

hehe... been lazy yesterday and miss a blog.... coz yesterday was working in office till 10.30pm.... was rushing out some publications and contacting US.... coz onli ard 10.30pm in Sg then over in US they wake up... after that was dreading the length of MRT home... then my boss told em to take cab home and claim from company.... hehe... *beams.... reached home and was too tired...

This morning reached office at 9am and after a final briefing, we set of to Meritus for our event... when we reach there, we started setting up the area and it wasn't long at 11.30 that the first person came wanting to register but it was stated clearly in the paper that it onli starts at 12... haiz singapore... so we asked her to queue while we carry on doin our stuffs... by 11.50, the are was already jammed up... wow... I had a hard time controlling the crowd as they are not my trainees and I can't realli shout at them... then there was this incident...

Title of Story: "JasunZ Vs Mad Woman"
Quote: "Whoever wins, we lose"

J == JasunZ & MW == Mad Woman

J: Mdm, can I help you?
MW: I demand to be in the front of the queue!!!
J: Mdm, what's the problem?
MW: I've been in the wrong queue for the last 20 mins, so I demand to be in the front of the queue now!!!
J: Sorry mdm, but we had placed signs around showing the various queue. I'm afraid I can only lead you to the right queue and pls do queue again.
MW: Where are the signs? I don't see any signs... you all didn't put up any signs... I demand to be in the front of the queue!
J: Yes mdm, please follow me.....
J: (Points to the sign) Mdm, this is the sign to indicate the correct queue. Nowcan I show you to the END of the correct queue?
MW: (Shows a damm f**king angry face) . . .

End of Story.....

Hahaha... was damm shiok when I saw her face... after that was the goodie bag incident... always hate it when we give out goodie bags coz the entire ugly side of life and singaporeans come out...haiz... but no choice... singaporeans are human after all...

After the event ended at 5pm, I went back office to settle some stuffs b4 dragging myself on the mrt home. haiz... tired and a saturday wasted... but nvm lar... that's life... rest at home for a while and had dinner... after that chatted with Daph on the phone for sometime...

Me kind of worried about armii... she went KL with a group of friends and onli a few in the group she knows... but as long she don't drink too much should be okie.... will pray for her safety and I told her not to gamble so much oso.... as the saying goes:

"Lose little, take as win" & "No gamble, already win"

But still hope she enjoy herself. We are canceling the trip to HK and think we will go Bangkok instead.... hehe... gotta make the plans soon... okie that's all for now and let's move on Singaporeans towards a grcious society that I had been hoping for... I think I will neve live to see Utopia... My dream... Utopia....

Quote: "Tact is the ability to make a point without making an enemy"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home