Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This is Life.......

Laziness to post blog is a sin. How things had changed since my last post on Sunday. This is life... this is indeed life... things just change so f**king fast huh.

Monday
Working as normal but Aaron didn't come as he got 2nd degree burns due to our outing at sentosa on saturday. At nite, Dennis and Clare drove over ard midnite to "tok". In the end all ended well and we went to have our dim sum... As usual, clare was still as tok cock as usual. But I like my quote of the nite. We were discussing about playing and Playboys and some of our friends. I suddenly came up with this great pharse for him.

"Clare... People are play boys... but, you are played boy" hahaha... now I recall, still bring a smile to my face. Thanks clare for being victimised... hehe...

Tuesday
After work, went to watch Initial D with Aaron and Ben. Was a great show. After that took a train home. Slp.

Wednesday
Today is a kind of sad day for me and a special one as well. I cried for the first time in 3 years. So many things happen today.

Was working when suddenly hp ring, Giselia called me from US. Just to chat a bit and catch up. After that, Armii msg me on msn.... then... haiz.... watever.... then I went to Paragon and mood not veri good... so bought myself a jacket. Nice... I love it... shall wear it to Zouk tonite... haha...

After today, I came out with my personal 10 Commandments on Girls... if any gers out that doesn't agree... erm... THAT'S JUST TOO BAD... coz I dun give a damm about gers anymore... but I do welcome lesbians and butches... coz when you get one, you get both.... wahahaha...

The Ten Commandments (for gers or women or anything that looks or behaves like them)

1) Thou shall not trust a female in whatever she says. (she herself might have no idea wat she is saying)

2) Thou shall not invest you Love totally in one female. (Don't anyhow invest. Split up the resources so that in case one fail, still got others mah)

3) Thou shall share your Love with more than one female. (Don't be selfish... SHARE)

4) Thou shall flirt with lots of female as and when possible. (Have bigger pool of female, got more chance of striking mah)

5) Thou shall go for all status of girls. (Be it attached or not. Attached still can break mah... married oso can divorce)

6) Thou shall go for rich females. (Got more money, can do more things and most importantly, spend on ME!!!)

7) Thou shall go after any females. (Ugly can modify and become pretty, pretty can be even prettier, all race also can. Multi racial harmony leh)

8) Thou shall go for clever or stupid females. (For those stupid, easy lar, most females are. Even those smarter ones, won't be as smart as me mah)

9) Thou shall pretend to be gay sometimes. (Normal females are friends with normal guys. Very Chio females are f**king close to Gays!!! Gayism RuleZ!!)

10) Thou shall lie to all females and never stay true to any. (Mother cannot lie... the rest can. So incase they ask me about this 10 commandments, I can say I copy one from else where one, not I come out with it one... must have backup....)

I, Jason Leng, S8238469C, hereby swear that I will live by this 10 commandments from now on till I get killed by one of the angry females out there.

Quote: "God is also Man. God is God just because He had done things that Man cannot do"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home