Thursday, June 30, 2005

Terrible me

After work yesterday, went to Suntec to have the ma la huo guo and then proceeded to ZOUK. been a long long time since I last went there. Reach there damm early as we were goin with colleagues ard 10 plus of them. We we the first in zouk and got 2 tables at the golden spot. hehe.. After that pple started coming in. Went to phuture with Sarah who came down to meet Clare and his aussie friends. After that, it was time to go back Zouk. Xuanie came oso. She was on the main platform. Her retro moves amaze me... haha.. was nice watching her dance.

Basically, last nite was the first time I dress up so much for a cheong session. Coz just felt like goin there to do some test marketing. Then when I was in the toliet, there was this guy toking to me, saying that my jacket was nice and where I bought it and so on. After that, I was washing my face then he like came to pat my back to ask if I'm okie... Mmm... dunno why he did that but I scooted off... in case he was gay... coz i'm NOT a gay... hehe...

Zouk was packed as usual and Mambo was still good although the music is not that fantastic but the atmosphere was great and reminded me of the good old times... hehe...

Did a bit of wrong things last nite. Haiz... this is why my blog title is "Terrible Me" haiz... but not much damage done I hope... haiz... I must not be like this... I'm over this kind of life le... I must not go back... I grow up le... hehe...

Anyway, this is the time where I must fight for my future happiness. Being alone might not be a bad idea but it's not a balanced life.... so I shall wait and see.... wait.... how long... erm... dunno oso... haiz... sure there's a plan for me on this earth or else there will no longer be a value in my existence... haiz... Damm shagged now... coz left Zouk ard 2.30am... long time no club le... yesterday go coz My Boss bdae... so that's about all for now. Time to go back work.... A part of me is still missing... I must keep myself occupied and turn my negative side into strength... Yes... I must do that.. I can do that... juz simply I'm JasunZ.....

Quote: "The greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows your flaws and differences and yet still willingly embraces you with so much love"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home