Monday, June 20, 2005

A tale of Old Shoes

Sometimes life is just like a pair of old shoes. You enter the world new, fresh and pple find you nice in all aspects. As the time goes by, you start to wear off but you become more useful and comfortable to the owner. Finally, one fine day, you wear off till the stage where you can no longer serve the owner. This is the time where the owner misses this pair of shoes as it had been with him for a long time and serve him well. But nevertheless, he will still throw it away and to be forgotten. This hopefully is just a story about a pair of shoes and not life itself. Just something to ponder about as I'm goin to throw away my old shoes today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Front view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Under View

This pair of shoes had been around with me for 5 years. It's time.

Just now discovered a fish in my toliet bowl. My dad actually threw this sick fish in the toliet bowl and see if anyone is shocked by it... -_____-"'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Poor fish....

This will be the first part of my blog... below is the new theme for my life..... I designed it myself....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to be continued after I come back from airport.....

1 Comments:

Blogger misunderstood said...

nice design!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home