Sunday, June 05, 2005

A new kind of weekend...

Spent this weekend pretty much home. Today, went to church in the morning. Afternoon, met Daph and went to the 2pm New Creation service. There were lots of people there... after that we we took a free shuttle service to city hall. She took 190 while I wanted to take 961. In the end, no 961, so I took 240 home.

Reached home and bathed.. rested for a while then went out with family to CWP for shopping... me bought 2 pant, 2 tops and a iron... haha... after that, we were all tired and decided to da bao mac donalds home... so now finish eating liao... so played games already... bored... haiz... been a realli long time ard 2 yrs plu since I had this kind of lonely weekend... haiz,... but i suppose it's good to stay at home with parents once in a while... should make it a habit... anyway, it will be back to work... now will be looking forward to the Mambo nite on 29/06 as it's my boss bdae and we will all go out together... guess me and aaron will be the young ones... haha.... okie.. let's look on the bright side of life and things will get better...... still dunno wat armii is doing... wah lau... afternoon I called her... or else dun even know if she alive or not... haha... hope she dun lose too much money.... and stay safe and sober....

Decided to use back my old time favourite quote that I came up with...

Quote: "Whatever it is, time will tell everything" -- JasunZ, Without Wax

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home