Monday, June 13, 2005

A long good weekend

Saturday...

Slept till 12pm and woke up, saw my clock was 12pm, so decided to take 15 mins more. Next thing I know, my dad told me that it was 3pm and lunch was waiting for me... oops... after that went to cut my hair short and dyed it ash color... after that, went down cck to pick armii and we went selegie for some prata before goin down Marina Square to meet the rest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taken on the way there in the car

Took a long time to find the food court on level 4... when we found them, we just sat for a while then jialing, michelle and her bf had to go home. So the rest of use went Esplanade to tok cock. Bought some drinks and popcorn. took some pics oso.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wanjun biao mei & Armii

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Armii posing.... hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zengbin, Ah Kiat, Wanjun, Armii & Me.....

After that, all of them came to the seaside behind my house to chill and chat... I went home to get some drinks and went back. we chatted and joked around till 2am plus then zengbin sent Armii and wanjun home as they lived nearby....

Sunday...
Went to church in the morning... after that, went home to changed clothes... coz we had a chalet at Aloha Resorts. Called Armii and actually woke her up... it was 1.45pm. toldher i goin chalet and ask her wanna come along or not. Then ask her fast change and I come pick her. Went up her house to help her bring the 2 pairs ofroller blades. Reached there ard 3 pm, Dad went to check in and then after settling down, we went to buy Ice and she had her lunch. After that we went blading. was damm funnie coz both of us not veri good at it and after balding for 30mins, we decided to go cycling instead. We cycled till the end of Pasir Ris park then we rested and took some pics....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Trying to look like the "Sunshine" ger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Forced me to pose. -_-"'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Qing Lu" pic... haha... we not qing lu lar... juz pretending...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Asked me to take a pics of the birds... said those were birds from Pasir Ris... so muz take... end up, used my recce skills to creep up and take pics...

Then there was this kid who had some problem with her bicycle and Armii asked me go over and repair... good thing I last time kampong kid, so know a bit... then i help kiddo, she oso take pics... still asked me pose... -_-"'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do I look like a loving daddy?? haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jason kenna spotlight look

After that chated a while more and plucked som flowers... here they are...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
side view of the latest and hottest summer fashion...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
say cheeze.....hehe... sweet rite...

After that went back and started the BBQ... ate a bit onli but that Armii ate quite a bit of food... after that we played captain's ball with the teens and Armii first got tripped by one of them... I went over to "show" some concern...then she faster pass the ball and let her team score... -_-"' kenna tricked... After that, she got her retribution... I did a one-two passing with my team mate and next time I knew, I collided with someone and when i look down, I saw Armii lying on the ground... Ooops.... she played till damm fierce... trying to tackle me down... haiz... faster help her up... good thing she okie and not hurt.... juz covered with grass.... we played some mroe volleyball and basketball... was damm tired... Sent my dad home first and then we went to the nearby coffershop to have supper... some dimsum... not bad... then I sent her home... we were both so smelly and sweaty....

All in all, I spent a very enriching weekend, catching up with old friends and relaxing without spending alot of money... hehe.... great..... okie... so tml will be a new day with new hopes with new outlook in life. I shall begin this week with a bang and be even more motivated to fight for my own future, own happiness.... as I always said b4 to my trainees...

1) You can't lead what you cannot respect.
2) You can't love what you cannot protect.

I shall live by this... work for what I want.... I will never give up.... I know I might lose everything in this world but there is one thing that will always be in me and I will never lose it and that is HOPE....

Quote: "We discover our role in life through our relationships with others"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer"
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home