Thursday, June 30, 2005

Lonely nites....

2nd post for today.... haiz... surprise surprise.... Gi call me again... thi ger hor.. always like to give me surprise... good thing my heart still can take it.... or else I dunno die how many times le... SHE is BACK in Sg.... so we gotta meet up with clare, dennis and yiling all together.... it will be great seeing her again.. guess she will put on more weight... oops...

Went to play soccer after work... too much vent up feelings... so gotta let it out... felt much better after soccer.... was like a madman... until I cooled myself.... reach home, help dad settle his computer... then i had my lunch cum dinner... haha... leftover food lor....

Now, I got no work to do, nuthin to do... I feel so lost, so empty... I feel so alone. No one is around.... I indeed all alone... I hate this feeling... I dun wan to be the me in secondary sch.... I'm past that stage... haiz... sometimes, I just wish that I can turn back time and redeem myself from all those mistakes that I made... haiz... can't write much inspiration shit.... so better stop b4 I turn this blog of mine into a negative one... haiz..

Quote: "If a man begins with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home