Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Life goes on....

Life goes on.... I drank quite a bit last nite in order to make myself sleep. Then Jiayin called me on my mobile while I was almost gone. Didn't realli know what she said or wat I said... but slept through the night. Good thing moning wake up, no hangover or headache. hehe...

So been busying in the office throughout the day. But I knew I wasn't realli focusing. I allowed my thoughts to drift away and I went into deep thinking again. Haiz... Weakness... I'm weak... i can't control my mind... gotta do it man.... or else later muz got Insitute of Mental Health... aiya... basically is woodbridge lar.... Came home early.. reach home b4 8pm... *beams.... then help dad with his hp problem... coz dunno y his pocket pc hp reset everything.,.. so help him... after that watched "eye for a guy 2" never watch b4 b ut since it was the season finale... plus I was in the sibei bored and pek chek mood... i watch lor... who knows... after watch liao lagi pek chek... see lar the howard guy so nice still dun wan... see hor... gers are always like dat... got a nice guy treat them well, they wan to take risk go try other.... wan to take risk so much, go genting lar.. haiz...

Life is so unpreditable... yesterday Max's dad got stroke, today Simon's Father in law passed away... wah lau... in 2 days, tradegy hits my office.... dunno wat will life bring about tml? No one ever knows which is why I decided to say things out to her. I dun wan regrets... I dun wan to live with the huantings that I never even said that.... I did it...

Okie... tml will be a busy day... I'm goin to do alot of important things and clear them... they are listed below:

1) Clicking on the send/receive button on my outlook express at least 1000 times
2) Goin for my 2 teabreak.
3) Extra long lunch.
4) Chatting with my colleagues
5) SHK Sessions
6) Chatting on MSN
7) Playing friendster
8) Looking at my hair in the mirror
9) Reply some less important emails
10) Think of what to do during weekend


Hahaha... just joking.... Cheers!!!

Quote: "While it is wise to learn from experience, it is wiser to learn from the experience of others."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home