Friday, June 17, 2005

Let's blog

I said to myself... come on... take a break... lets blog... so here I am...

Now actually in office. The past 2 days was hell.... damm super busy... but yesterday managed to take a break.... I was even working on the way back home on the train, I found a seat, sat down and started to us my laptop to finish up some presentations. haiz...

After reaching home, spent 5 more mins finishing up my work then Bob came to pick me and aaron and we went down to Holland V to chill as it was bob's bdae... after some drinks and wedges, we left..... This morning have to reach office earlier as there were some STB big shots coming and we had to be around and help out. haiz... wats new... been hunted by many different people till now... asking me for this and that... wonder wat will happen when i go for my holidays... dun care.. they hav to learn to live without me.... later they all start singing.... "How do I live without you.... I wan to know...." hahaha... dreaming... i not that important... hehe...

Felt down coz of work... so I played some inspirations videos to watch and decided to take a break... haven't taken lunch yet... so think goin to da bao liaoz... haiz... boring... but wats new... kk... think thats all for now... gotta go feed myself.... buaiz...

Quote: "There would be no triumph of folly if there would be no submissive fools"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home