Monday, June 06, 2005

A lesson learnt and a new thought

Today is a realli bad day at work... Felt stupid, ineffective and inefficient. Made a mistake in work by sending emails to some of the vips and there was a miscommunication... ended up had to write a second batch of emails to apologise and do some damage control... haiz... My boss in the end apologise to me for shouting at me but I told her that she got the right to scold me as I was in the wrong and at least I learnt something today... so perhaps that's the onli good thing... not bad... learnt something... everyday is a new learning day... =)

Took a cab home and went to play soccer. Today start playing soccer after stopping for about a week and found that I had lost quite a bit of my sharpness. I tried even harder and the words that "Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer" kept ringing in my head and telling myself that I cannot fail... I must play well. Although its just a soccer game, I take it very seriously.... I exerted alot of strength but still couldn't get the results. So I cooled off a bit and think what went wrong and how I can improve the situation... after that, I recollected myself and play again... Indeed, everything went well and I enjoyed the remaining 1 hour plus of soccer. So playing soccer had a new meaning for me.. I learnt another lesson. I used to go head on in everything... thinking that if I try long and hard enough, I will achieve the impossible. But now perhaps when I try to hard achieve the impossible and doesn't suceed, I will try to cool off a bit and try again... I will try and try and try... till I achieve it... even if I don't, I shall die achieving it rather than not try... I'm stubborn in things I believe in and will never give up....

Okie. I'm happie for today and attached below is an email sent to me indicating what kind of person I am. A bit of truth here and there... let those who knows me judge how true it is...

Is your birthday day 9 of the month?
Your Life You often have problem in promoting yourself, just because you don't know how to express your true self. On the other hand, you don't really care what they think. This is why people misunderstand you until they really get a chance to learn about your pleasant personality. Opposite sex find you mysterious and worth searching. Your wit is remarkable but sometimes you are too fast to follow. Your Love You won't reveal your feeling even after dreaming about the same guy over and over. Your first love lasts forever. You are responsible to the feeling of your lover. The chance to betray your lover is none. You have luck with children.

Quote: "Don't find fault --- Find a remedy"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home