Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lazy Boy

hehe... such a long long over due post..... let start...

Tuesday
Basically, work till 8pm in office and after went back straight home... was so damm tired and had nothin much to update... so decided not to...

Wednesday
This day was more interesting... after work at 8pm, went to Cineleisure Kbox with my colleagues for KTV session... say somany different songs... chinese, oldies, retro and even hokkien... haha... after that went back home and hit the sack... was actually lazy to blog... hehe

Thursday
After work at7pm, was suppose to go crystal jade for dinner with "Fruit Tree" coz he came back from Dubai and bought "Monte Cristo" cigars for us... was suppose to go Barlacarva oso... but in the end went Lot 1 to join my sec sch friends for another KTV session at K box... had a great time enjoying ourselves and crapping... hehe.... Here are some of the pics...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jeremy & GF.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah Kiat & Zeng Bin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wanjun & Michelle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wanjun & Armii

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Michelle, Shufen (Dajie) & Armii

Okie after that took a cab home...shagged...

Friday
Wah lao... day started off fine and I was achieving the results I wanted... then came 10am where there is a meeting for our upcoming press conference. Sianz 0.5. Ask me go meeting.I already so many things to rush then still wan to get me involve in so many things... I realli overloaded liaoz... haiz... I ji tao dl and show attitude... was kind of unprofessional but heck... who cares... I need to let them know that, I'm no push over... haiz... but work still nee to get done...

Decided to set myself to go home today at 5.30pm sharp, the time I'm suppose to go home everyday but seldom do it... then was rushing alots things and calling overseas to settle stuffs... In the end, I left office at 6.30pm... okie lar... at least onli miss my timing by 1 hour... everytime I think.... if I got OT pay, I super rich liao... but too bad....

Went to meet Ben with aaron and we went to WCRC for billards... played till 10pm then left... call Armii and she was nearby eating "Bah Zhang" so ask Ben to fetch me there.. Armii say blk 246... so okie.. reached there call her and found out that it is actually 426... Sianz 0.5!! good thing Ben still ard, so he came back and fetch me to 426... waited there for a whil b4 Armii came down... the we jio Shufen and Ah Kiat to tok cock and drink coffee.... Ah Kiat like wan dun wan... then shufen onz... so Armii was driving... so when we reached shufen house, she sms say cannot come out... haiz... bo bian lor... so we ended up goin to 7-11 and buy 2 pacs of rebina and tibits... go void deck and chat till ard 12.45am. After that Armii sent me home... on the way home she like damm moody and I was kind of worried... Kept on asking her but she didn't say.... kind of worried... good thing she reached home safely liao... so tml we set to have steamboat dinner at Suntec... hehe.. looking forward... been wanting to eat that for so long liaoz... But I got a hunch that we will end up go cheong... haiz...

So that's about all my blog for the past few days.... Been thinking alot... changing alot.... but it's till the old me deep inside... just that I had seen more, heard more and been through more... seeing my sec sch friends, esp. the guys, they hadn't changed much... still the same childlike behaviour, makes me think why I like suddenly grew old alot... haiz... life goes on man... K lar.. late liaoz.. tiem to slp... Hooray... tml no need work... HAHAHA.... can sleep late... hehe... Nites guys.. cheers...

Quote: "The greatest gift you can give someone is your time"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home