Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Glimmer Of Hope After 9 Years

Today is 26 of June 2005, it's my sister's birthday... she is 15 this year... finally decided to write... this has got nothing to do with my sister's bdae.

Thursday
I really forgot what I did on this day... okie... now I remember... I went to play soccer with Aaron's friend..... then stayed over at his house...

Friday
DENNIS IS BACK!!!! But we didn't meet up.....
After work, went out with Aaron and Qwek to hav dinner at Paulander @ Millienia Walk... after that was there chilling out at the pub... the live band was great but they took pretty long breaks... the band there is definately better than the one at balacarva... Xuanie came down to meet me... and after that, "dong bang" her to serangoon as she wanted to play mahjong...

Saturday
Woke up early in the morning ard 8am. Not working but want to fully use the day. Jioed Dennis the nite b4, but guess he is tired... so he not coming... in the end, nvm... me and Aaron went... we started playing the Super Ring. We weren't throwing very far but it already attracted the attention of a few people who play as well. After throwing for a while, we got tired and took a break... Decided to go play again... but this time, our accuracy dropped alot and the Super Ring kept bending..... was kind of fustrating... decided to take a break chill... went to but the $2.20 per bottle Sprite ICE... damm nice... After that, I tann for about an hour... Aaron wanted to leave... but we decided in the end to end the day on the high note by trying to throw the Super Ring accurately again.... WOW..... we suddenly became damm good.... for the next 1 hour, we had a great deal of fun.... we extended our distance to over 1.5 basketball length... and we could still hit the target.... and many times, we just stood there and waited for the Super ring to reach us... wahahahaha... alot of people were watching... hehe... *proud....

After that, we washed up ard 5 plus and went to Orchard to have dinner... we ate Sakae Sushi and had our fill and ended up bumping into Jane and Chun there... hahaha... small world.... we walked around a bit more and went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to catch a movie with Qwek as we goin over to Simon's home at nite to "Taunt" We decided on "Alot Like Love" it's a good show... romantic, but not realistic.... haiz... if onli life was like dat... anyway, the movie did inspire me to face my feelings and not hide it... if u hide ur feelings, onli God will know.... and no one else.... so people out there, do not be shy... u rather try and fail than fail to try.... and so I decided....

After the movie, Simon came over to fetch us and we went to his new house... we had lots of drinks and test out movies on his sound system.

Sunday
Help out Simon in his house, fixing things here and there... indeed, it's no mean feat settling up a home... haiz....

For you
I can only pray that one day, you will change your mind. I don't know when, I don't know how. But all my promises to you are true. I will try till I die. When I saw your tears, it pained my heart. I didn't know what to say but I only wanted to hold you tight in my arms and I did. I did not know where the courage came from, to speak those things to you but I am glad I did. I had nearly given up hope or rather lost hope, but I'm just unable to get you out. I tried to forget you but I fail time and time again. I promise that I will try my best to make you the most contented and happie ger around. I will once again allow myself to commit in Love and I hope this Love don't hurts. Ger, I love you, I realli do.....

Quote: "I rather try and fail than fail to try" -- JasunZ

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home