Saturday, June 18, 2005

Behold... The weekend

Today is a day full of ups and downs.... after blogging in office...I started my war...

Colleague called me and asked if I could come back tomorrow and help out although its my off day. But I started to plan to finish everything needed to be done tomorrow.... I started rushing people and bugging them to produce the things I needed for the press conference on monday...

After that, things came to a halt for about 3 hours as the person to approve the thing for printing was not around.... haiz... looks bleak and I started thinking that I might have to come back office after all... but no way was I goin to give up... I pushed on and finally, I stayed till 9.30pm then left office... finished the things I needed..... haha... great,.... somemore, boss still treat us pizza... hehe....

Bob came to meet us and we went to his house, got the car and then went to chong pang to have the famous nasi lemak... after that went to yishun GV to catch a movie... Batman Begins... damm good show.... finished the show at 2.30am... was 2 hours long but it's really good....

Btw, realised that Ah keat, shufen and armii was at yishun dam... wah... so happening... dunno where to go... so go there... haiz... no jio me... booooooo..... anyway... glad she's home safe... damm worried when she drive... coz she is super "safe" and driving skills are "great"... haha...hope she doesn't read this... guess i will be hoping down to sentosa this sunday .... hehe... long long time... goin to renew my membership... hehe... I'm an Islander.... haha....

Okie... time to hit the sack.... nites....

Quote: "Why do we fall? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home