Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekend over

On Sunday, after church, went down to Bugis to look for Armii... coz she there doing her hair... reached at around 1.30 pm... long time no take bus le... so kind of blur... then she say need another hour... so i go play CS... long time no play... but still got a bit of skills left.... then i stop playing... thinking that she finishing... but in the end, waited till 5pm then she finish... never mind lar... grils do hair is like that one... so I bought a box of tako pachi octopus balls and we secretly eat on the bus. Sent her to bukit panjang and she change bus coz she got to go home for dinner... haiz... so that's how I spent my sunday... but nevermind, seeing her happie lookn on her face, i happie liao... at least I now know she feeling better le and had become stronger... my job is almost done....

Monday seems happie for everyone in the office... today's pace is just perfect for monday... but tml will be a die die day... coz damm alot of things to be done and deadlines to meet.... haiz... so I goin to watch my volume 05 of Naruto... I bought volume 1 ~ 7 yesterday... hehe....

Nites all.... 3 more days to the end of the Saga.... Star Wars...

Quote: "Love in return for love is natural, but love in return for hate is supernatural"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home