Sunday, May 29, 2005

A smile on my face....

This weekend is full of unexpected surprises.... Woke up this morning early coz was sleeping in the living room. Brush my teeth and went to my room to take a look at Armii. Sleeping soundly but she woke up in a while and said that the little birds outside my room woke her up at 7.30am haha.... Dad bought some breakfast back and we have breakfast together... after that I prepared myself to go church and Armii stayed behind to surf the net. Dad told me that today there are 6 hongkong gers coming and we are suppose to play host. They are on an exchange program from the Hongkong Uni and some of them goin to stay over at my house. BUT at least, I get to sleep in my own room coz they will stay in the guest room. phew... Anyway, they spoke cantonese and I can't realli understand except for bits and pieces... juz replied them with the limited canto that Jiayin taught me...

In ther afternoon, basically, I was the driver all the way ferrying them ard and waiting to pick them up to the next destination. At night we went to Yishun to have the "Frog"porridge. Damm nice coz the weather was cold and everything turned out well.. too bad Armii couldn't come as her sis bought her dinner already and she was goin to sleep again after the dinner... Xiao Zhu...

I've been wearing a smile on my face ever sinc I reached home from church... hehe... coz Armii left me a note on my table... after reading it, felt happie... juz a simple note with some simple contents but manage to keep me goin until now... wat's the content... shall not say it out... but I had pinned it up on my board so that I can see it as and when... hehehe...

Gotta work again tml... I expect this coming week to be hectic but goin to do these few things...

1) Cut my hair
2) Go book tix for HK trip with Armii
3) Do some healthy activities.

Okie.. that's all folks and I'm goin to slp early tonite and have a sweet sweet dream... hehe... okie.. today's quote got nuthin to do with my post but it's realli a good quote... if people in the world can understand and live by it, the world would indeed be a much nicer place to live in... cheers!!!

Quote: "A heartfelt apology can't change the past, but it can brighten the future"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home