Friday, May 27, 2005

She's Gone

As the title suggest, someone had left. Left the place but not my heart.

Work today was busy busy. Rushing lots of stuff as usual. It's getting tenser each day working there. Was stress today, so I squeeze the Stress Ball. Had to rush out something for boss hence stayed till 8pm b4 leaving for home. Took a cab home as Iwas goin to meet Gi at the airport. After changing into my slacker clothes, drove down to Changi Airport.

On the way down, I started recalling the moments when we spent together and how fast time flies and how different we are today compared to when I first met her 6 years ago on 4th July 1999. Things had indeed changed and we both had moved on with our own lives. Was glad that we manage to meet up on Tuesday for lunch in town. I decided to go down and sent her off as I didn't want anymore regrets coz you never know when is the next time you will ever see her again. We spent quite a nice time chatting and crapping around. Then as usual, she gave me some advices and I gave her mine. We always do that. I'm happy for her that she quit smoking and is living her life well. Time seems to tick faster and soon time it was for her to leave. At the gate, I felt something. It's a different kind of feeling from last time. Not the kind of Guy & Ger kind of feeling. But the feeling of losing someone whom understands you so well, a friend who knows what you've been through... been through ups and downs with you.... and to think that she is leaving for somewhere so far away pains me. But, Gi got to do wat she wants to do and all I can do is to wait for CNY where she come to my house to have the steamboat we have every year. hehe..... Gave each other a small hug and felt like we never had parted... will pray for her...

She told me that she wish to see the old songen when she come back. I'm trying too... been trying... tried... but since that's her wish, there's no harm becoming someone better. At least in certain ways. I shall try again....

Quote: "Sex is perfectly fine as long as no one gets hurt" -- Giselia Lim

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home