Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The same day 1 year ago....

Today is May 17th 2005. One year ago at this very same day, was a day for me to remember. At this very same day one year ago, I still remember clearly wat day it was 1 year ago. It was May 17th 2004. wahahaha... bo liaoz.....

Anyway, came home early today. left office at 7pm... wah!!!!! Came home find that got some left over dinner... Save $$$ *beams.... Blogging early today so thatI can watch my Naruto VCDs undisturbed. hehe... I know all the stuffs that I need to do for the next few days and I onli pray that there wun be sudden things that will come in... but always the case... *haiz...

Decided to go try UWA... PSB actually bring in this course from UWA with some of the lectures taught by lecturers from Aussie... always wanted UWA so decided to go apply for it. Now just waiting for Armii to decide when to go down... hehe... but she damm nuan... have to wait lor.... nvm lar... I will nag her...

Been quite some time since I last spoke to dennis... guess he's realli busy nowadays.... with studies and "other" stuffs that can't find time.... but gotten used to it.... 2 years of friendship is just worth like dat... haiz...
*The above paragraph is written purposely to spite Dennis into contacting me. It does not convey wat the writer actually feels. Names had not been changed to protect anyone.

Clarence is another one.... got problem then call me, or else silence.... haiz... 2 years of friendship... a bowl of rice.... and 1 extra nite in the Brunei Jungle... means nuthin.....
*The above paragraph is wat I realli feel, not writing to spite Clare onli.... Names had been changed from Wild Boar to Clarence to protect someone.

So I shall conlcude now.... Time for NARUTO!!!!

Quote: "Learn how to love an impertfect person perfectly... not finding someone perfect to love"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home