Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Put your head on my shoulders

Wat a day?

Was damm busy the whole day at work. No chance to breath. Rushing out stuffs. After holiday sure like that. Me now damm tired. Shall make a quick post.

Came home, no dinner, so cook myself some Indo mee... after that, was suppose to meet Armii for bowling... but in the end, she not feeling well... so we went Lot 1 for coffee... Spent some thing "Suan-ing" each other like we always do and then tok to each other abt life again... enjoy chatting with her. She is realli one of my soul mate who I can pour out myself to. After that, sent her home ard 10.30pm then went home.

Now it's time to slp. Muz slp early....

Quote: "Laughter is the shortest distance between 2 people"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home