Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Past 2 Days

Mmm... this post is kind of late. Didn't post anything yesterday coz did not have anything much to post... so, instead of posting for the sake of posting, I decided not to post... =)

So yesterday, suffered from Post Holiday Blues (PHBs) Was kind of slow in office yesterday. Been feeling abit sick. People ard me all getting the fever cum flu cum sore throat virus. So I'm trying hard not to fall sick. Been buying a bottle of mineral water everyday to drink in office. So what did I do last nite.... erm.. after work came home...

TODAY... reached office, immediately, there was a phone call... People registering for the Conference and seminar that my company is organising. so help to take down details. In total, today, we got over 200 registrants. The ad just went out today and the response is overwhelming. WOW!!!

After work, left office ard 6.30pm and went to Toa Payoh. Meeting Armii there to go apply for the UWA, Bachelor in Comerce program. It's a 2 year part time program. Plus points include being near to my work place (Just 3 stops) and (12 stops) from my home. Nice. But poor Armii. she had to travel 19 stops from Boon lay. Haiz... but got to work hard for future. Was there early, so I walked around and bought some buns from Bread Talk. Was too hungry, so ate one first and kept one for her as well. After applying, we walk around Toa Payoh for a while b4 having dinner at the nearby food court. She wanted to buy some hair serum... so we browse ard those neighbourhood shops and finnaly found one. One small bottle cost $23+ but she happy can le.

Took the train home to woodlands and she alighted with me. Then she took 187 from the interchange as it can stop outside her house. Guess that will be the routine in the future.

So suppose I'm pretty much confirmed that I will be studying in UWA although I already got a place in UOL. So that's my life for the next 2 year. Studies will start in July. KAM - PA - TE!!!

Quote: "Every time you speak, your mind is on parade"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home