Sunday, May 08, 2005

A New Week Ahead

Haloooo.... 2nd post of the day... goin to slp soon anyway.... Juz finished doing my quiet time. Hehe... reading my bible... so gotta slp soon... Went down to pass Armii her stuff and oso some pressie for her mum for mothers day.

After that came home and started chatting wif Daph over the phone. Nice catching up after such a long time... knew her during Sec 3.... but didn't realli speak to her.... we spoke for about 1 hours plus... I guess this single teleconversation of ours can easily be longer compared to the amount of conversation I had with her when we were in sec sch for 2 years... hahaha..

Anyway, the new week is coming... things to look out for will be the sat where I'M NOT WORKING.... hehe....

Time to slp now....nites little boys and gers....

Quote: "Happiness is a Choice"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home