Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kingdom of Mine

Now blogging at Aaron's house. haha... Armii muz be saying waz goin on between Aaron and me.... No lar... juz that jus now went went watch Kingdom of Heaven and then until 12 midnite, so decided to bunk over at his house since goin to work tml. Kingdom of Heaven is a nice show. The plot is not say very fantastic but the scene set up and th visual effects is great. A 2 hours plus show but enjoyanble. I recommend this to those who like shows like Troy, LOTR. NICE...

So the entire week had been busy busy.... not much time to catch up with Jiayin at all. Sorri ger.... Went to play billard last nite and after that Ben send me home. This weekend is Mothers Day, so I shall celebrate it instead of goin out.

Office is juz like a battlefield everyday and nowadays, my lunch is onli 30mins at most coz eating lunch is juz to fill my stomach and no longer a time to rest from work... today worse, pack lunch to office. Gotta rush out a few more stuffs tml and submit to some Indians in India. hehe.. Thou this job is veri taxing, it indeed teaches me many many stuffs. I'm so glad I got this job and I in fact take pride in this Event that I'm doin. Perhaps I shall post my event website here. Please do visit www.ihfec.com

IHFEC 2005 is an International Healthcare Facilities Exhibition & Conference held in Singapore Expo Hall 2 from 31st August to 2 September 2005. This event is only opened to trade visitors and delegates. This events targets the emerging healthcare market from around Asia and even as far as Middle East. It aims to be the one stop Healthcare Facilites solution using Singapore as a platform. For those people out there who happen to stumble upon my blog and is interested in this event, please feel free to drop me a mail jason@ihfec.com I will be more than glad to assist you.

Enough of work... haha.... as if anyone would actually read my blog. Erm.. Yuening, if you still read my blog, do let me know if you have you blog so I can link it as well....

Okie, perhaps time to slp and I shall think of what I will be doin tml after work...... Nice...

Quote: "The task ahead of you is never as great as the Power within you"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home