Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kam - Pa - Te

Tiring day yesterday, that's y no blog. Haiz. Anyway, work b4 lunch was good good as the pace was at my own. After lunch, suddenly got a rush job... need to come up with the list of speakers to present to A government person..... who is it... I can't mention his name or else later I kenna sue..... Haiz... wat's new.... got use to this kind of last minute thing... perhaps this is one aspect of events.

Left office at 8plus and we proceeded to K Box at cineleisure for KTV. Was happily singing and didn't even know that daph call me and Armii sms me... haiz.... then they slp le... so paise... hehe... so nuthin I do can change the price fo the fish.... so I carry on singing till 1plus then took cab home.... when I reached home, was so tired... haiz... now realli damm poor already..... company still owe me a fair bit of money... submit claims so long le, still no return me... haiz... nvm... pay day in less than 10 days time... YEAH!!!!

Oops... the girl from Sing Expo is here... not bad leh... quite cute... hehe.... hahahaha... gotta go for meeting...

Quote: "The fly that buzzes loudest usually gets swatted first."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home