Monday, May 02, 2005

Judgement passed and Mental Model Set

A "great" weekend I had. Saturday, went to cycle with Jiayin in the morning. We met up at Jurong area and then left for Bedok. Of course before that, there was a little incident, but shall not say it out. Chatted on the MRT all the way then we couldn't get a cab. So in the end, after walking a few rounds searching for cab, the most sensible thing to do is to call a cab. Reach east coast and we book the bikes for 3 hours as there was a Buy 2 Hours get 1 Hour free promotions. Was damm tired and "pain in the ass" after the cycling. Went to cineleisure to have our Suki Sushi.

The Singapore Cabgirl Series (Rating M18)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

STAR WARS had an event and I managed to take these few shots in cineleisure after chasing them around like mad. Felt like a sec sch kid goin after his idol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Cineleisure is taken over by the DARK SIDE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Guessed he actually wanted to catch a movie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Make way for the Dark Lord *Bows*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Photo session
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Wat you staring at???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Side view. Can use a prison photo... haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Another one... haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*I dun take photos... Only my back view pls... Sounds like God of Gamblers??

After that, we went to PS to buy Jiayin contacts lens and then chatted at Mc Donalds for a while. She left for home while i scooted off to Park Mall and lock myself in one of the toliets to take a fast bath and change some clothes. It was damm exciting.I felt like a secret agent changing out of dirty clothes. hehe... Then kenneth came to pick me up and we went to MS to meet Aaron and company. We got into DBL O at ard 10pm but we went over to CU, opena bottle of Chivas then after a soccer match, went back to DBL O again. Left ard 2am and went for supper. Reached home ard 4am. Haiz... been a loong long time since I reach homw so late.... notti...

Morning went church. After that Aaron's cousin came and pick me and we all proceeded to Pasir Ris fishing pond. went to recce ard before goin to Changi Village to buy some fishing stuffs and eat some food. Went back to the fishing pond and it was raining. But we dun care... still went fishing... hardcore rite... haha... Was trying to get some fish from 7.30pm to 12am but couldn't get any. So decided that it wasn't worth us investing anymore time. Therefore, came home. Watch a bit of soccer and now bloggin....

I read a blog juz now and it pissed me off completely. The blog was in fact written on Friday. I'm totally disgusted by what it said about me. Anyway, I know it's not the truth and the blog belongs to others so I have to respect what they say about me. As long I know it's not the truth, that fine. Now I understand wat Karen feels during that time. Now I'm starting to cast doubts. Did I believe the wrong person? Or was the truth tainted in someway? Anyway, thats the past and let the past stay in the past and the present not speak of it. This incident is oso why my blog title is wat it is. Enough said. Sorry brother. Had enough. Judgement passed, mental model set. People will say forgive and forget. I done it many times for her. For my part, Can't forgive... Forgotten....

Quote: "Opinions are just like assholes, everybody has their own..."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

hi your quote is unfinished...

"Opinions are like asshole, everyone has one, but some have many"

Cheers and keep blogging!

Regards,
Jaron

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home