Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Great End to the Week

Saturday went to work as usual. Planned to leave ard 1230 but in the end had to work till 3pm haiz... nvm.. anyway, went home, was watching Up Close with PM Lee then I didn't know wat happened... When I woke up, it was ard 7pm. I checked my hp and saw 2 sms from Armii. Was suppose to go out together to get mothers day pressie. Faster call her and told her that I will be down her house in 10 mins. hehe.. but hungry, so I cook myself Curry Maggi Noodles. And went bath... haha... then eat noodles... When I left house, she sms to ask me where I am... oops... good thing her mood good... so she ask me take my time.... Phew....

We went down to Taka and browse thru L'OCCITANE to find some skin care products for my mum... thanks to her... or else I will buy the same thing which I bought for her last year... hehe... spent quite some time testing out various stuffs...

After that, we went crystal jade bakery to buy some bread and drinks and sat outside Taka to eat... decided to go Bakers Inn at ONE Fullerton to chill but halfway thru the drive, started raining... so we went Mr Bean at Selegie instead... steady... got soccer... so we sat down and watch... After that, kind of late and I wan to rush back for the Man U Match oso.... so i sent her home and went back..... Maximise saturday.... hehe...

Morning went church and we had both Mother and Father day celebration... after that we had potluck.... Went to CCK Stadium to play table tennis with aaron.... after that come home... tried to search for a photo... A photo of me in South View Pre Primary. Coz it happened that both me and Armii were from the same pre primary school... And we wanted to know if we knew each other back then.... hehe... But in the end, I found nuthin... the photo muz had been lost.. haiz... sianz...

Dad juz bought dinner back home... so gotta go eat now... damm hungry.... so that's all guys... take care...

Quote: "The furthest distance between a couple is sitting beside her and knowing you can't be with her"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home