Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A grand finale

Okok... so finally, the loooong weekend is over... Enjoyed it....

So, I woke up at ard noon... then found that there was a pac of "Wan ton" mee waiting for me... hehe... ate it and went back to slp till 1pm... then I felt that this was a pure waste of time... so decided to arrange something. called aaron to see if he is on for the super ring thing... he said steady and I called Armii as well.. so I went to fetch aaron, Armii and melvin... drove to the open field near my house and it was damm fun as we all improved alot since the last time we threw. Armii and I did some kite flying as well... she tried the super ring... she could throw it quite well... at least it was straight but lacked the distance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Aaron throwing...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Mel catching

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*A diving save...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Dunno y but Armii went to take pics of my leg... -_-"'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Our kite... the wind was damm good, so not much difficulty getting the kite up. She spent quite sometime looking for the kite in the sky b4 she manage to take this pic...

After 1 hour plus, we were all tired and sweaty. Proceeded to Woodlands centre to have some desserts. After that we went to causeway point. Then me and Armii left for my house as my dad wanted to use the car. When I reached home then discovered that it was a miscommunication.
-_-".... nvm... I took a bath while she chatted with my mum... damm interesting, they tok about what she doing, is she goin for studies her plans for future... -_-"' Already interviewing her... sianz 0.5... Dunno y my mum so enthu today... anyway, after that, we went for dinner at thecoffe shop for western... I was suppose to eat my cullet but when she saw my cullet, she wanted it... so bo bian... give in a bit... haiz... we then drove to causeway point for movie XXX 2 with aaron and melvin...

the movie is damm nice and keeps u goin throughout the entire 1.5 hours. At least glad to see Armii smiling after the movie coz she is not exactly a movie fan and glad that she enjoyed it. So, sent Armii and melvin home to cck. Then mel, aaron and me had a short chat at the kopitiam b4 I sent aaron home.

After reaching home, found out that my digital cam was not with me.. damm worried that i left it at the field in the afternoon. Got ready my torch etc... then went to the car... good thing I check the compartment... Armii help me put it inside coz she say valuable things, dun leave it lying ard... hehe... heng i not so stupid drive all the way the later to find that it's inside the compartment... wahaha....

Okie... that's all for now and I'm all geared up and ready to work... looking forward to facing the battlefield at orchard again... yup... yup...

Quote: "If you want to be rich, count all the things you have that money can't buy"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home