Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday The 13th

It's indeed Friday the 13th. Everything just went wrong. Nuthin went right at work. So many things came up and out of no where. shit man... but glad I came thru it, a better person. Suppose to be on off tml but my boss ask me to come back last minute, coz someone flying off on a promotional trip to Harbin and we have to settle the items for the exhibtion and the air tics, hotels etc... haiz... this job is realli getting on my nerves as I'm forever multi tasking and forever doing OT without getting OT pay.... haiz.... but wat to do... I choose this path... I will take it postively that its the part of my life where I'm being drill... at least now I know abt marketing, telecomms, coporate comms, doin publications, PR, sales strategy, EQ and most importantly, OFFICE POLITICS.... hehe.... I luv it... haha... *evil....

Left work at 9pm and went to west coast RC to play billard with ben and aaron. Now at aaron house blogging... haiz.... dun worri, I'm not gay.. relac k.... okie... gotta sleep soon... tml hav to work.... buaiz...

Quote: "Love for a reason and let the reason be Love"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home