Thursday, May 12, 2005

Can I have 25 hours everyday?

Busy busy busy... very busy.

I wanted to blog last nite but was too tired, not physically but mentally. Reached home ard 7.45 pm last nite. Was suppose to meet Armii at JP for dinner but in the end, no car so can't meet her coz Dad say he goin out. When I reached home, then he tell me that I can use the car coz He decided not to go out in the end... Again... haiz... Armii already on the way home so not point. In the end, I cooked myself some food.... Armii told me not to cook Maggi Mee, coz bad for health... so I listen and I cook Indo Mee instead.... Oops.... Then suddenly felt like doing something out of the blue, so I faster cook an egg and heated the bread in the oven. I packed it in a box and drove down to her house to wait for her to come home. She was so shocked and I think I over did it... haiz... Oops....

After that, I left and met up with Aaron and Ben for billard at WCRC.

Today is another busy day. Multi managing. I decided to stop working at 6pm and start to blog. Getting a different feeling. hehe... So I will be goin for Billard again... hehe...

That's all folks. Knock off time.

Quote: "To forget the elderly is to ignore the Wisdom of the Years"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home