Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bitter Mood

dunno y... I'm in one of those mood swings again... pple usually say that onli gers get mood swings... but I guess I'm pretty much different.... i feel very bitter today.... worrying about things that I should not worry about.... thinking of things I should not think about... and thinking too much....

Was nasty to a few people over the phone in office today coz they did the wrong things at the wrong time.... haiz... but not goin to feel gulity... coz they were in the wrong.... work... haiz...

I had totally lost the old Songen that pple knew.... Giselia always tells me that she misses the old songen...the guy she knew in poly.... but I can no longer go back to my former self.... I love a great part of my current self... although I have to admit that there are areas where I feel I should not had changed... but I had.... I'm no longer Songen or en.... I'm Jason now.... a person who is losing his feelings for people... a person who no longer cries when watching touching shows or movies..... a person who is losing his love and patience for kids and children..... a person who's great virtue "patience" is running low..... a person who always have a kind word for others no longer does it.... a soft spoken, shy boy who is now outspoken, wanting to be heard and outgoing..... wat had become of me... I realli dunno wat caused this massive change in me.... I dun smile that much and I can no longer cry.... I lost too much of myself in too short a time....

I feel like letting go of everything and do the things i like and live the real life that I want.... A life that is based on doing what your heart tells you to.... do and learn new things everyday..... make a difference in the lives of others..... it doesn't matter if it's a hard life.... as long as it's fufilling... I'm contented to lead a life like this.... but i can't let go of my current life.... there are still so many things that I wan to achieve... so many things I'm yet to do..... Life......

It's been quite sometime since I wrote such a negative entry... but once again... my blog is where I can find solace in... a place to confide in..... Tomorrow will be better..... when I wake up tomorrow... life still goes on...... nites.....

Quote: "Never be ashamed of bold ideas, honest tears & a loving heart"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home