Sunday, May 29, 2005

Believe in love....

Hi all... posting at such a funnie timing. It's 4.33am.. can't sleep.

Went fishing after work with Aaron at taman jurong yesterday. Fished from 8.30 pm to 3 am and caught onli 3... damm bad... but at least we caught something. There were quite a few others that caught nothing. IN the end, we gave all our fishes to some kids who caught nothing...

Went to stay over at his home and we still watched "UNLEASHED" dvd before sleeping. Woke up ard 12 pm as my boss called us. He wanted us to attend a Indonesian Business Centre 5th Anniversary. So I rush home with aaron and I got change, rushed down to paragon to get my coat as the dress code for the ball is tie and coat... Cost me SGD 349 for the coat... haiz... bo bian...

The ball is held at singapore island country club ballroom. There were so many important pple there and me and aaron were the youngest.. but it was realli an eye opener. Saw Thersa Chew from expression, indonesian ministries. there were games, ballroom dancing and we all had an enjoyable time. Left the place at 12 am and went down to DBL O coz there was a mini class gathering. Been a long time. I was so out of place as I was wearing my coat. Haiz....

When I reached there, Armii was already drunk and she was leaning on me until my leg cramp... Arggh... but nvm.. most impt is that she's okie... the rest of ther friends continued dancing and ther gers viomitted one after another... haiz... been through that stage b4... then Armii slept there all the way.. decided that it wasn't right, so ask her if she wanted to go home and slp... and she kept on mumbling that she wans to slp.. okie... but her keys are with another ger who was on the dancefloor... couldn't find her... so ask her if it's okie for her to bunk over my house... fine... so sent her home.... on the way back, she slept like a pig... then when she reached my house, she drop on the bed... then demanded to change clothes (Changer herself) wanted warm milk when I onli got cold one.... so have to heat up the milk... then wanted to remove make up... so I got a hot towel and wipe it off... then complain headache then wasn hot water... then complain hand got cut.. so i put plaster... then complain can't sleep... so tok to her..... Surprisingly, I did all the above for her willingly and happily.... I just wan her to be happie and feel good.... now she slping on my bed... snoring already.... can't get to sleep yet... coz been replying some emails from USA.... now after blogging, starting to feel sleeply... so goin to go to the living room and guard it tonite... guess my dad will be surprised to find me in the living room and armii in my bed tomorrow morning... got some explaining to do... heck.. I'm clean.... nites guys...

Quote: "Beileve in Love, the more you give, the more you will receive" -- JasunZ

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home