Monday, April 18, 2005

WKend over...

So.... my first long weekend had passed. Went to church as usual in the morning... after that, had lunch and then I headed over to Lot 1. Hang ard the library to read up on some history of Egypt... Interesting thou to see those picture... always loved it. Then aaron and mum came to pick me up and we headed to CCK stadium for tabletennis.

Ah Xiong came late and me and Aaron had our own fun at playing first. Was damm tired playing... then when aaron took over to play, I lie down on the chair and I didn't even know that I fell asleep... then later he woke me up and say it was almost time to go home...

Went home had dinner, then went out to meet yiling. She came to CWP and then i pick her up and headed down to Taman Jurong for some otah and chicken wings... after that we bought some stuffs at Sheng Song.... sent her home after that.

Came home to watch Soccer... Final Score Man U 4 - 1 NewCastle.... haha.... at least it was a good and enteraining match... enjoyed myself...

Now my room is so much neater and my table has larger space as well... coz I shifted the desktop to the hall and gave away my sis old desktop... move my cable modem and my wireless router to the hall as well... so now I have alot of space on my desk... I shall buy a nice small shelf to place on my desk so that I can display all my perfume nicely... now they are juz lining up along the table.

So now it's time to sleep start a new and busy week tml... but I can always look forward to next weekend, then it will be payday next wednesday.... plus I still got ard $200 worth of claims from the company.... wahahaha... nice... shall look forward to singing KTV this sunday afternoon and meeting up with the rest to celebrate Aaron Bdae.... nice nice...

Quote: "If you can't find a way through the crowd, make your own path."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home