Monday, April 25, 2005

Wat a week?

Tuesday to Sunday

I haven't got the time to update my blog for the whole week. It was a damm busy week for me and so many new things happen, esp. in office... It's getting worse. But the next week should be good.... Now, let me recall the interesting things that happen during the week....

Basically, the whole week at work was damm busy and papers juz pile up on my desk and I got no time to clear them... been calling the australians the whole week to interest them on my event... so far, they had been pretty nice people and I love speaking to them rather than Singapore companies....

Wednesday nite, I went over to Jurong to play soccer... after that went to bunk over at aaron's place and we woke up in the middle of the nite to catch a soccer game.... Thursday morning was hell as we did not hav enough sleep... but good thing both of us got good army training and we were able to make it thru.... Found out that humans realli should not multitask... as it's proven that in the end nuthin much gets done and even if its done, it's sub-standard.... so I decided not to do it....

Have to work on saturday as it is the alternate one.... help Michael prepare his stuffs for the China trip as he will be flying off on Sat nite.... He brought us to crystal jade at taka for lunch and as well to celebrate aaron's bdae.... after that we both went to Raoul at Paragon to get some gift vouchers for Aaron as I knew that he always wanted a shirt from Raoul.... After that went home....

Ard mid nite, met aaron adn ben at jurong and we went down to geylang for supper... Had the famous pig organ soup.... we turned many rounds to look for a carpark.... as there were so many "Man" around the area.... and we weren't veri familiar with the place... ended up we turned into a No- way thru alley and had to reverse our way out... damm scary.... finally, we decided to enter into one of the red light district lanes and found a lot... then we proceeded to have our supper... after supper.... we decided to walk around and see the "happening" things... it was a damm scary experience.... we were at one of the back alley of the coffee shop and there were so many china ladies standing there... we tried to walk in the middle of the lane as both sides were flanked by the rows of ladies.... now the interesting part...

I was walking in front... aaron behind me and then Ben.... I heard one fo the ladies ask aaron in chinese.. "Yao Bu Yao QU?" (Want to go or not?) I burst out laughing... then I told aaron that he should ask the lady... "Qu Na Li?" (Go where?)... anyway, perhaps I laughed too early... then as we proceeded through the lane, one of the chinese lady ask me liek those hawker selling their lelong stuffs. She said to me," Zhuo Ai Zhou Ai" (Make love, make love) I was damm stunned... it's like she is lelong herself to me... I was speechless then gave her a smile and a hand gesture and walk off FAST..... we decided that it was to dangerous to hang ard and faster walk back to our car.... on the way back to the car, suddenly a guy ran past us and shouted to the china gers in hokkien "Zao Zao!!!" (Run RUN!!!) I think the police coming... and in less then 1 min, the whole street was cleared of them... they were damm fast... I think they actually practice this drill... it was like the movies..... they were realli amazing.... professionals... we had a good laugh and went home....

Sunday morning, went to church.... and after church had lunch with my parents... then I went down to town to meet aaron at far east as her was getting his hair dyed.... coz it's his bdae and he want to get a new color.... after that we proceeded to Raoul with the vouchers we got for him... he picked a top and a tie... he had $150 worth of vouchers and ended up buying stuffs worth $225.... haha... but as long he happie can liao.... we then proceeded to suntec to meet yiling and jiayin plus huimei.... we stop by to watch the 4th inter school scrabble competition... interesting.... we then stop by K box for a while to wait for them to finish singing... after that on our way out of the toliet, guess who we bumped into... Yuening... or Daph..... my sec sch friend and also Aaron's ex best friend in Aussie... small world rite... then seh told me that she had actually bumped into my blog online... hahaha.... internet is not such a big place after all... we chat for a while... after she left, forgot to ask her for her number as I had lost it already... too bad.... (SO, Yuening, if u reading my blog, drop me a sms at this number 8112 1501)

Then we walked from Suntec to PS for dinner... that Jiayin lor... wan to walk... so nvm lar...we walked under the HOT and HUMID weather to PS.... Had long john silver... aaron the went home as he had a bdae celebration at his granny place at nite.... In the end, yiling, jiayin and me went to K Box at selegie... Madness... they juz sang in the afternoon.. then now sing again... we had tons of fun frm 6.15 singing till 11.30.pm.... in the end we decided to leave early as we did not had much energy left to sing.... we shared a cab home...

Reached home, turn on tv and watch Man U match for the last 30 mins... bath and now blogging... at least, my weekend got better.... next week is a veri important weekend as i not working on sat and so it's Sat, Sun & Mon... steady leh....

*Yawn* it's 2.00 am le... think I better hit the sack soon.... bye dear readers... whoever and wherever you are....

Quote: "Never take away another person's hope, it may be all that they have."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home