Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Topsy Life

What a weekend it had been? On saturday, went to work as usual, but the nite before, spent a nite over with Aaron coz we played soccer. After work went home and slept. Woke up and chatted with Giselia. Then she booked tickets for a sneak preview korean comedy titled "Wet Dreams" I went over to pick her up and we went to a pub of her friend in Selegie for a drink and some singing. Nice place. A guy tried to hit on her and she asked me to leave quickly. We then went to PS to collect the tickets. As it is still early, we went arcade to play some games. Met Sarasan there... haha small world.... the movie was damm funnie.... although the title is "Wet dreams", it is not an RA film.... but we were basically laughing our stomachs out... after that sent her home as usual.

Sunday, go church as usual... then after that went to play table tennis with Ah Xiong.. he seems a much happier boy than the one I saw in the hospital.. I'm glad I'm able to make a difference in his life. Just as the saying goes, "I can't do all that the world needs me to do but the world needs all that I can do" it's realli an inspiring quote.

After that. went home to meet up with my cousin who came down from penang. Our whole family went out to esplande and walk walk... then we went to the restaurant "No Sign Board" to have our dinner. The carb was damm nice and so was the dessert as well. After that, we drove to the airport as my cousin bf first time in Sg... reached home late at night.... slp... aircon spoil... sleep naked.... haha... no lar...

Monday proceed to work.... then after work, went home, gra a quick bite then went down Jurong to meet aaron and friends for soccer... after soccer came to aaron house to stay over and now I'm actually in his house blogging.... dun worri... I'm straight and he is straight as well... hehe...

I realised something.... I have friends everywhere.... I hav lots of friends and good friends... I got brothers as well... juz that both of them are in Aussie. I made an informed decision tonite that I will be a professional "brother" and will let nuthin destroy our bond which we had forged over the years... I had never been clearer on this.... after all the trials we been through... I know our bond is stronger and we will definately go through more... but as long as we stick true to each other, nuthin can come between us.... NOTHING.... haha... okie lar... it's time to go play WINNING ELEVEN.... so till then.... ENJOY LIFE while I may.... and Live My Life to the Fullest...

"I may not be able to do all that the world needs, but the world needs all that I can do"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
Jasunz, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home