Friday, April 01, 2005

Time Flies

This is a super late post. Been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. Been so busy with work and my personal stuffs. But I feel gulity to my blog fans... haha... as if there is... -___-'"

So where shall I start? okie... wat interesting stuffs happened to my life in the last 2 weeks... erm... actually forget a bit le... nvm... mayb I shall say wat I did during the weekends..... erm.. so wat did I do during the weekends.... okie... I think I went out with Yiling as well as Aaron..... play billard..... juz a relaxed first weekend.... then it's work work work..... and more work.... Aaron parents went to china for holiday so, he got car... then i camp over at his home for the next weekend.... it was a long weekend as it was good friday.

On good friday holiday, we went to pasir ris dog farm to see dogs. There were realli alot of dogs and it was a nice way to wake up early and drive around singapore in my berms and t-shirt... something for a change. Then we stayed together and play billard with ben as well. On sunday, we went to visit Ah Xiong and play chess with him. Everytime I see part of myself in him. But I'm blessed with the ability to take stress and think things through myself or else I might juz become the same as him, goin into hospital in and out. So we stayed out with him and when we had to leave, he was so sad and felt gulity... but no choice... coz was my boss Michael's bdae... so we left and went to a veg restaurant at chinatown named "Go Green" or something like dat for our dinner.... veg food oso not bad... esp. the deep fried mushrooms... nice nice... after that, we proceeded for a movie at bugis, Hostage.... not a bad movie... Bruce Willis... so cannot b that bad...

Sunday was normal... went to church and then afternoon went to visit Dennis granny... coz she so nice... then perhaps it's good to make the old pple happy... so bought some fruits.... not much but got heart can le... then after that fetch yiling... then ask her help me with my blog... coz i lazy to do the settings... dun tell pple I study Computer Engr... haha....We then went to the party world at causeway point and we 2 person sang 4 hours... first time, I wished that the time was finishing... 2 person sing, relali jialat.... sing until throat pain sia..... then sent her home....

So fast the start of another week... haiz... times seems to fly faster. this whole week been busy with the IHFEC booklet that we are goin to publish and all those appointments with clients... rush rush rush... but it's good... coz in this way, time realli flies damm fast....

So lets fast forward to today... stay at office till 7pm to proof read the 1st copy of the booklet for errors... then went home to hav dinner then went to meet armii... b4 that, caught up with one of my army friend for a short chat... armii oso another stress person.... her work is killing her... i told her to change job long time ago... so now finally she listen... we went to west mall to drink kopi and chat... nice catching up.... as usual, I'm her grumble can and she can sit there and keep on grumbling to me abt her work... unhappy things.... i dun mind lar... if she feels better.... not bad... at least now she takes leave for tml to go shopping and relax.... then most prob, we meet in town for lunch...

tml is April's fool..... will b having KTV session with my colleague in town after work.... nice....

so that's all for now and I will not make a mistake of not updating my blog regularly.... at least one thing off my mind now.... till my next post 2 weeks later.... oops..... i mean.... till my next post tml.... -_-"'

People always say money cannot buy time BUT whenever you can, use it.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home