Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Monday without Blues

What a great way to start a Monday. Without any blues as I didn't play any of them on my mp3 player.... hahahahaha...... lame.... Anyway, bascially gave the updates of the booths and speakers from overseas.... Lunch was at Marche and I had my usual Ham and Cheese Crepe.... we then shared some Calamari.... and ended off with a glass of orange juice... we then went hereen to walkwalk and see some clothes.....

Rest of the day was simple...... I even wrote a short post in office... then to my surprise, Yuenig sent me an sms..... so that means she is reading my blog.... thanks ger for replying the msg....

after work went to jurong to play soccer... played till 10pm and we went to da bao some sugar cance juice..... aaron then send me home....

So, here I am now, bloggin..... tired... sleepy.... nites guys....

Below are 2 poems I wrote myself for someone that was once special in my heart.... I decided to release it out... coz it no longer means much to me.... but I juz wanna share this with anyone that reads my blog....

You are the One

You are the one that came and brought colors into my life.
You are the one coz you made the difference in my life.

You are the one that made me love and want to love.
You are the one that taught me to love and be loved.

You are the one and only one I love in my life.
You are the One that gave me life.

JasunZ, Without Wax
12 Feb 2005
Eternal Promise

Like the sun that melts the ice,
So had You melted my heart.

Like the candle that lights a room,
So had You lighted my life.

I know who you was,
I love who you are,
I want to be with who you will be.

I loved you, I love you, I will still love you.
This my promise to you,
An eternal promise.

JasunZ, Without Wax
14 Feb 2005
Quote: "Aim to die young, as old as possible."
~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home