Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A "happening" night...

My day in office is pretty simple and same. But today got some nice news as we manage to sell 2 more booths and 2 more conference delegates registered. Nice Nice....

Went home and was so tired that I nearly slept on the train thou I was standing. Ate some dinner at home and left home, drove to bishan to pick Yiling up from Dennis house... (*ticks the calender) after that proceeded to Jurong to fetch Jiayin b4 heading to West Coast Mc Donalds for some supper. On the way to Jurong, met this shitty SAAB driver. He cut into my lane without signaling and I had to brake hard, so I "flashed" him using my highlight. This happen at the area where PIE splits into BKE. And from there, all the way till Jurong Town Hall road, he was travelling at 60-70 KM/Hr... he just wanted to block me. So I decided to follow him and satisfy him as I was not in a rush... but I switch onmy highlightall the way while following him closely behind. I tried once to forget it and overtake him but he sped immediately and I knew he was being a "Bast**d" When I saw his intention to exit at Jurong Town Hall, I knew that this was my chance, I swerve to the extreme left lane to block him and when he tried to speed up and cut in, I refuse to let him and I horned him all the way for abt 5 seconds till I decided that it was dangerous enough already then I let go... haiz... Why must they force me again.... I dun like to do this... I'm a safe driver.... haiz... Finally got Jiayin and we went Mac. Ordered some fries and drinks... but I think the fries weren't enough, so in the end one last fries was left on the tray and the 2 gers fought for it... see them pinching each other... haiz...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You cannot have the last french fries......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hahahaha... I win... I get the last piece....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The look of a "fries-less" ger.....

after that, we decided to visit the playground and there is where the stupid things begin...

First, they decided to Sexually harass Mr MacDonald......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think Ronald will give anything not to be in that position.... *LOOK AT THAT HAND*

Reached the playground and walked around... there was this rope, which Jiayin keep calling a string... hahaha... anyway, if it is a "string" it is certainly a strong one as it can hold the weight of 3 of us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the photo we took while 3 of us were standing on the "STRING"



I decided to climb up the ropes and enjoy the breeze and view... not much view though but these 2 gers decided to pose while I was up there, one hand holding the camera, taking photos while the other holding on to the rope for my life... (See Below)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was this interesting thing that can act as a roller to ferry pple from one point to another. First, the 2 gers sat on top and I roll them over. After that, was my turn.... this is wat happen..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*They tried and tried.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*But they FAILED....

After that we went to another spinning thingy whereu stand on it and your friend spins you around... all three of us tried and Yiling kept on screaming.... Jiayin nearly fell after she step down.... I was sweating....

It was around 11pm, so decided to leave as we still had to work tml. Sent both of them home.

Quote: "There are so many Stars in the sky, only some get noticed. Among those you choose to ignore is the one which was willing to shine for you forever even if your glance remained elsewhere..."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home