Sunday, April 17, 2005

An eventful weekend

Yesterday after work, went to Jurong to play soccer with Aaron and Company. Played till ard 10pm then went to Aaron house. We play some games and at 12am decided to leave for JP as we had booked movie tickets for SAHARA. When I came out of his house, I discovered that my slippers were stolen... SHIT.... I was onli inside for abt 1 hour plus and the thief struck... Shit... That was my pair of Reef slippers bought at flash and splash that cost me 50 bucks.... shit again... sianz 0.5... no choice... Aaron told me got alot of stupid malays ard that like to steal slippers... so he lent me a pair of his slippers and we decided to leave for JP. At the lobby, we saw a group of abt 8 malays at the playground and we decided to walk over... but it was so dark and we can't see anything... so i decided to throw the idea of finding my slippers back.... on the way there, we passed by a multi purpose hall that was lit up... there we 4 malays there... and I noticed that was an extra pair of slipper on the floor... on closer look, i saw that one of the stupid malay was wearing a pair of Reef slippers... I decided to confront them... b4 that, I went thru a run through of wat might happen... if they decided to fight.... then i thought that they are malays and got me an Aaron... so it should be enough even though it was 2 of us to four malays....

So I went over and asked that idiot wearing my slippers where he got that slipper from... he immediately pointed to his friend and said that his friend gave to him. Then I ask the other idiot where he got the slippers from and he told me he bought from JP. Haha... idiots... JP where got flash and splash... so I ask him if he was sure he bought it from JP in a very Guai Lan way... then he scared le... and he say, "sorry, I bought it from JP" haha.... idiot... I asked this to him... "Wait, you say you bought this from JP... then why u tell me sorri... you think I put my slippers in JP ar.... you take my slippers, say you take... juz admit..." then he know bo bian... then he aplogise... haha... no brains... no wonder their brains cost $5000 dollars... (for those who know the joke) so I told him I will let this matter off and ask them not to do this again... (even though I know they will definately do it again) Before I left, I said this to them, " Next time wan to steal things, steal already go further away, dun be so stupid and stay so near." I say already flt damm shiok... insulted 4 of them... but heng they think that I "Ah Beng" coz I sibei guai lan.... hahahha... me and aaron felt damm good on the way to JP...

After the movie Sahara, we reached home at ard 3am... the movie was not bad... interesting... but national treasure is still better....

Saturday morning no work... woke up at 9am.. then went to play billard with Ben and Aaron... played till 1 pm then I faster left for home. Bathed and I left home as I was meeting Yiling at Simlim at ard 3.30pm.... took a bus there and slept all the way. We walked ard for a while and Yiling bought her MP3 player from creative and we ate dinner at the food court... I ate Nasi Lemak and ordered the "Red Bean Paste Cake" in memory of Clare (Hope he is reading this.. haha) We then took a bus to Ngee Ann for the concert.


On the way to Ngee Ann Poly


Posing... Face damm white...

Armii came... so happy... she actually rushed home after work, faster bath liao then drove down to join me for the concert.. *touched* the concert was alrite... not say super good... but the MC sucked.... haiz... anyway.. had the chance to tok to Yu Chun... and it was a good feeling... coz at least we can smile and say hi to each other... good start.... coz watever it is, I'm definately in the wrong and I really wan to at least lessen the hate or unhappiness between us and today was a good start.... Went to KAP after the concert for some food and drinks... Armii wanted to eat yogurt and fish dippers... bought for her and she say fish dipper not nice, so I had to finish for her and then she fed me with yogurt... so paise... pple ard, she still feed me like I small child and say that it's good for health... damm paise... some more I hate yogurt... anyway, me still *touched*

after that she drove Yiling home and after that sent me home as well, all the way to woodlands... haiz... she treat me so well... hehe... *smiles* but funnie... usually its me who send gers home... this time is a ger send me home... seems like a funnie feeling.... then I ask her to sms me when she reach home... Now while I'm bloggin, she's home already and I can set my mind at ease...

It's been such a wonderful weekend and I throughly enjoy it... I would like to thank the following people....

1) Yu Chun - for being so nice to at least smile and say hi... realli wan to aplogise...

2) Yiling for helping me bridge the BIG BIG gap between me and Yu Chun...

3) Dear dear Armii for giving me such a wonderful time, even though your tired and dun realli like concert, didn't realli wan to go Mc Donalds but coz I wanted to go, drove me back home even though you no drive for some time already, rush down to accompany me for the concert even though your tired... I can see all this you are doing... Thanks dear....


Armii & Me at McDonalds

Quote: "Live so that when children think of kindess, courage, ingenuity, and caring they think of YOU."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home