Tuesday, April 05, 2005

An eventful weekend

Mayb let me start with saturday.

Saturday, 02 April 2005
After work, met Yiling and Jiayin at causeway point and both cam to my house b4 we set off to JB. Walked from my house to JB and there wasn't much que on the Singapore side. However, there were so many pple queing for bus that we decided to just walk across the causeway. The que for customs at the JB sid was terrible. Spent more than 30mins standing at the badly ventilated dirty hall waiting for the customs officers to "work" on our passports. We then walk over to City Square to start our adventure. First was to find our lunch... we saw a Genki Sushi advert and decided to hav that. Walked up and down and was unable to locate Genki Sushi. We ask one of the salesgirl at the push cart and she told us sushi was at basement. We went down and found the place. Ate alot and the bill was around RM96. not bad lar. Then we found out that we were actually at sushi king and not genki sushi. haha. I then met Kenneth and his brother while yiling and jiayin started to walk ard to do wat women do best... SHOPPING!!!!

After walking ard with kennth and catching up, we settled down at starbucks to chill out. Wait for 7pm as we had decided to meet yiling and jiayin at 7 but they didn't shop enough, so kenneth went for his soccer game while i followed them ard. In the end, i onli bought 2 boxes of tau shar pia. But i got a rough idea wat I'm goin to buy when I go in the next time. Dunno if she will invite me to go in with her on the 17th or not. haiz. we hanged ard the mall till 9ish before heading back to SG, My HOME.....

Went home first then found out that the New car arrived but not allowed to drive it yet as my dad claims that I can't handle it yet. Basket.... I had driven more kinds of different and much bigger cars than him... and on paper, I'm more trained than him. Anyway, didn't bother to argue with him as He is the one paying for the car every month haha.... sooner, when he get tired of the car, he will ask me to drive. In the end, coz I told him yiling leg got blister, so he decided to drive both of them home... KNN... so good to other gers... myself oso not so good... haiz... okie lar... that'sall for saturday....

Sunday, 03 April 2005
Sunday is usual, goin to church in the morning and then came home in the afternoon. Slept for ard 30 mins then went down to NUH to visit Ah Xiong. He was better and we conversed much more. After coming back, went to sheng song to buy some stuff with family then came home to prepare for the steamboat cum bbq.... hehe... then I went to pick xiaotong up from woodlands MRT as she took a bus down from bedok. Feels juz like the old times 1 year ago and how time flies. After dinner, we stayed in the room and catch up on lost time and joked ard. Glad that we are still veri good friends and that hadn't changed even though so much had happened between us.... After dinner sent her home. B4 that, we went to the seaside to hav a tok. We clear up some questions which needed answers that are late for 1 year. Glad that we were able to talk normally and openly. Then, I sent her home.....

Monday, 04 April 2005
Today, went to NUS cultural Centre for the Global Motivational Congress 2005. Main takeaway after today is the following:

1) At work, always tackle the important few tasks first when you are at your prime time before doing the trival many.

2) Antidode to negative thinking is not positive thinking, it is graditude.

3) Every individual makes a difference.

4) Fear nothing but to waste the present moment.

5) The 7 Bes

-Be Real
-Be Interested not interesting
-Be Knowledgeble
-Be Impathetic (Know & understand how people feel)
-Be Honest
-Be Helpful
-Be Prompt

6) Have fun in whatever you do and where ever it is.

7) A good sense of humour is when you can laugh at yourself.

8) It's not what happen to you but what you do about it that matters.

After the congress, went to Clementi for sugar cane juice b4 goin home. Ate Ba Kut Teh at home then met Aaron at the BB court for soccer game. Nice game today and we sweated it out. Nice....

Now juz put down the phone with XT... chatted with her for a while. Now also Lying on my bed with my laptop on me, bloggin and sipping my milk at the same time. WIRELESS RULEZ.... hahaha... NICE... *feels proud. Now, sipping my milk which I bought yesterday. Thanks God He create COWS so they can hav milk for me to drink....

Okie lar... think this is by far the longest post I ever had... time to rest liaoz... BUAIZ....

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home