Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A day without a title

Went to work as usual today. Achieved quite abit today and feel happie. Was suppose to meet G for dinner then movie but got a last minute meeting at 6pm so, ask her go settle herself and then I join her. Sorri ger.... Then we rushed to Cineleisure for the movie "The pacifier" It's not extremely funnie. But had a good laugh though. After the movie, she went home and I went home.

On the way home, something funnie happen. The MRT was damm packed. There was this ger standing in front of me. As she had nothin to hold on, when she was losing her balance, she juz put her head on me and rest herself. I was like staring at her, lost for words. She then juz pretended that nuthin happened. Then she did it again, but this time, she juz lean herself on me. I did not move away as she would fall. Some pple alight the train and I moved away. Phew...

Read her blog juz now and it mentioned that she decided to change, move on.... I'm glad and happier for her. I sincerly hope that she will hav a better life and be happier and continue to fight for wat she wans. I hope that all my prayers for her had finally paid off. Watever it is, I will continue to pray for her....

I was thinking of a title for my blog for today but can't think of any. Someone told me recently that simplicity is beauty and I agree totally. Life is simple, keep it that way and more pple can lead happier lives.

~Nothing is impossible, the imposible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home