Friday, April 08, 2005

A day where I lost my morals

Today should be considered a very good day at work for me as I completed everything I wanted to do for the day yet it's capped with a ugly truth. I had learnt that to do something and make it suceed, I might hav to go against my personal values and morals. This is wat I did today. It might seem right in the eyes of some pple and the results mught prove worth it. BUT, at the end of the day, the biggest loser is me, myself. Coz I had lost my principles and moral. Wat more do I have for myself? I'm nothing.... The world is indeed evil and so complex..... Y can't things be kept simple, the way it should be....

Quote: Things which matter most should never be at the mercy of things which matter least.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home