Monday, April 18, 2005

Busy Monday

No Monday blues today.... onli tooth blues... my wisdom tooth is hurting me and i keep on bleeding... Work was super busy... haiz... but time flies fast.... Lunch was on Uncle Quek... he treated us to the La Mian Shop at paragon... the La Mian soso onli but the Soup was nice, so was the "dou miao" and the red bean paste dumplings....

Carried on working and left for home at 6pm. Hitch a ride from Kelvin's convertible to Gombak and then took a taxi home. Had dinner then left home to meet up with Armii... coz she wanted to study U as well and I hav the materials and booklets... so I went over to pick her and we went to Al Ameen for supper. Explained to her the pros and cons. Basically, I tried to force her into making the decision to study... coz I know she will nua and drag.... so I hav to do that... haiz... silly ger.... muz study lar...

After that drove her home then I come home, so now bloggin lor... tml is Tuesday le... Muz save more money.... then can go holiday... Armii ask me go Korea with her, Aaron say taiwan... my fmaily and I definately hav to make a trip to Penang... so kinda confusin.... mmmm... shall see then... okie... think that's all for now... till then bu buai...

Quote: "Never let the word 'impossible' stop you from pursuing what your heart and spirit tells you to do."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home