Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yet another day

Time just seems to fly past and it's mid week already. I feel I'm getting older and older day by day and my soul is ageing.

Work as usual today and I'm feeling lonely... veri lonely. Dunno y. Mayb mood swing. Been sometime since I had that.

Reached home and went to play basketball til 10 plus. On the way home, bought a Ramy Burger from Pasar Malam for my dinner as I had not ate.

Now blogging. Today whole day didn't even recieve an sms. This is a sign that something is wrong with my life. Haiz. Shucks. Watever lar. My life, Juz Live It.

Time to rest. Come back home still work. Coz I feel that working can help me think less. I told someone else this same logic too. Mayb I should realli go get a MBA in Love Studies and become Dr Love someday.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home