Sunday, March 06, 2005

A Tired Day

Morning went to work. Nothing much to do really. Quite sianz but damm tired coz slept at 3.30am the previous nite.

Reached home around 2pm then bath and went to take a nap. Aaron gave me a wake up call ard 4.15pm. Got changed, then left for jurong. We went to play some billard at RC til 7pm. Reached PS a bit late and parking was a problem. So we rushed down to BK and I ask yiling to get a table first. We bought 3 meals and yiling at her breadtalk.

Hitch is a funnie show, yet with some lessons and meaning about love. Interesting and funnie. It will definately inspire nice guys who are single at the moment that life is not that bad after all. I'm one of those guys. hehe. Hopefully somethings nice will happen for me. Now, I will just take things and life as it comes. If somethings are meant to be, they will be, if not, perhaps it's for the better. That's a simple fact of life that many peoplecan't understand or rather choose not to understand. I used to be like that till many bad past and experiences changed me. A better me.

Ben dropped me at KAP and then I had a damm hard time trying to find a cab. Walked all the way to Beauty World to get a cab. Reach home and watched soccer. In the end the match ended 0 - 0. Sianz. Now blogging.

Yeah tml goin yin house to play mahjong. So happie. Long time no play. I dun realli go in hope of winning money as we play veri small. Just love the game, coz it uses memory, brain and flexibility to win or reduce loss. Can't wait.

Life is getting brighter and brighter for me. That's the way I want it to be. I told someone today that, "I'm a Prince in my own league"

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home