Saturday, March 05, 2005

Time Flies

This week had realli passed veri veri fast and it's scary. Today was real busy with appointments, meetings and lots of follow up calls to potential clients. Today, I was finally given the chance to go out and meet clients on my own. Coz my boss thinks that I'm ready for it. So she told some of the office pple that I'm goin on my "virgin" appointment. Need to announce somemore. Haiz.

The appointment was with cisco security at Paya Labar. It was a great meeting and my confidence is on the rise again. Once again, the passion for speaking to pple, meetin new pple comes back and the urge to meet new pple everyday and speak to them is so strong.

After I reach home, had a light dinner, then went to the basketball court to play. After that, my friends at basketball court, had a mini bbq to celebrate one of our friends 18th bdae. Then I realise how old I am. Haiz. Anyway, it's tiring to play so much basketball and I was like coughing while playing, but the passion lives.

Tml got to work. But I love my job, so it's okie. Tml nite will be catching HITCH with Aaron, Ben and Yiling. Can't wait to hav a good laugh. The last time I watch a movie and laugh was IDO,IDO. So i guess it's time le. Sunday, can play mahjong at JiaYin house. hehe. So, once again, I got my weekend nicely planned out. Great.

Life has got a new goal and new meaning for me. It's a secret, I shan't tell.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home