Friday, March 11, 2005

A relaxed day

Reach office damm early. Coz as part of the effort to save money, I made myself breakfast today. 1 slice of bread with yakun kaya. Morning work was normal and made a few calls and send some mails, scold some pple. Went for lunch at Lucky Chicken.

Me and Aaron then went down to SIM for the UOL Degree briefing. After the brief, I'm even more confident that UOL is wat I wan to study and BSC. in Economics & Management is degree which has all the units or subjects that I wan to study. Perfect. I'm sure it would be realli tough to do a part time degree but it will definately make me into a better person and train myself further. Moreover, it would realli b a good challenge for me to complete it, going against the odds to switch from Computer Engineering to Economics and Management.

After that, we went down to Farm Mart at Lim Chu Kang coz Aaron wanted to look at dogs. We then look at pple prawn fishing. In ther end, we both shared a rod for 1 hour. We were there looking at pple trying for 30mins and 3 of them onli got 1 prawn. But we felt like playing for a while. Within like 2 mins after I put my rod down, got one prawn already then the pple there like staring at us. Then Aaron turn, he put down, oso a while the got another prawn. You can see those uncle there like give us that disbelief look as they as suppose to be more "expert"than we 2 young guys, wearing office wear and prawning.... hahaha... they muz think we siao.

After that around 5 plus, we walked out from there to the bus stop about 1km away. As we walked, started to rain and we decided not to run and we started to sing some army songs and re-livethe old days when we were still in camp... haha... funnie...

On my way home, the prawns in the plastic bag were still jumping from time to time and the people on the mrt were staring at me, wondering wat was in my bag. I juz pretend not to notice. Good thing CCK to Woodlands onli 4 stops. No wonder Aaron dun wan to bring the prawns home... haha....


This are the 8 lucky prawns we caught within 1 hour

Reach home ard 6 plus then sent my sis for her sch camp at sembawang. Body tired but mind fresh. Tomorrow will be working whole day as there is an event titled "Ready, Steady, Have a Baby" organised by us. My first event. Excited.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home