Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Nice Day...

Went to church in the morning.... Met aaron around 1plus and we walked from Yew Tee Mrt to CCK stadium. Started playing table tennis. Later Ah Xiong and Suz came to join us. Was nice playing. We decided to join the Parkway Competition for table tennis, badminton and soccer. Yeah.. time to win something for the Promotion side.

Went to McDonald to eat something and we play chinese chess. Haha.... After that, dragged myself home... coz too long didn't play table tennis le... thinking that mayb I should see if there is any bowling competition oso... Long time no bowl le... kinda miss it...

At nite, yiling came to causeway point and I picked her up b4 proceeding to Jurong and pick Jiayin as well. Went to tamman jurong to have supper... ate otah and chicken wings... nice... damm full oso....

Sent yiling and jiayin back... then on the way back jy teach me a bit of canto.... actually, she called me "Zhuuu" which means pig... but I didn't know and she still dare to laugh... *hmpf... nice toking to her... she kind of funnie as well...

Tml will b a new week...dunno wats in store... sure pass veri fast again... hope my pay for last mth come quick... realli poor le... haiz...

I spent a fufilling day today and not wasted...

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home