Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Life, My Way

Wah... can't believe that it's thursday le.... Haiz. Anyway, normal working today and settle a few stuffs. Basically sat in front of my com the whole day. Before knocking off, I came up with a joke abt our "Kimchi" ger in korea and we all had a damm good laugh... wahahaha...

Met Giselia. She cut her hair short and quit smoking... sorry no pics... coz she dun take photos....the first part I guessed le... but when she say she quit... Mmm... dats the interesting part... But I believe she can definately do it coz her mental is damm strong. We went pasta fresca and had our usual and tiramisu. After that, tried to pay with my card. In the end the card got rejected coz the metalic strip on the back got torn off... It was faulty for sometime le but I lazy to change. Now bo bian.. tml hav to go make a new card or else no money. Haiz.

We then went to coffee bean to hav a drink. In the end she treat me everything and still hav to giv me cash to take cab home.... Hahaha.... next time muz go out more with her... *hope she is not reading this... no lar...juz joking....

Now lying on my bed bloging... these few days hav this bad habit of using net on bed. Damm relaxing, lying on my waterbed and slacking, listening to music and doin my stuffs... nice nice... hehe

Tml Fri le... time flys damm fast... haiz...

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home